I See, I Come, I Conquer (bukit cahaya edition)

Sunday, 9th December 2007, after stepping foot on Taman Haiwan, Taman Cendawan, Empangang Air Kuning and Air Baru, I've finally step foot on Taman Kaktus.




Together to witness this "historical" moments with me were, lai soon and his gf, wee kiat and mei hui, leong peng and soon aik. We first had our break-fast in a restaurant next to 99 speedmarket in eng ang. We arrive at Bukit Cahaya @ Taman Pertanian Negara as commonly known to others. We 1st stop at Empangang Air Kuning and took some pictures.






















We continue walking to Taman Haiwan and play around with the parrot and monkeys





















After resting and walking around Taman Haiwan, we continue our journey to Taman Kaktus by riding bicycle

















"Chicken" leg ( White chicken)


1 comments:

諭芳 said...

Then ur gf leh??


Ngek ngek