Batu Caves photoshoot



Just right after my 1st semester exam, I saw Hao Wei's msn saying his going to Batu Caves for photoshoot.(he's my scout senior btw) So i jokingly said I wanted to tag along for sightseeing. And there i was, thinking i might drop the idea, and unwilling to wake up early.(they suppose to depart at 8.30am). I took around 1+ hour from my home to Wangsa Maju LRT station, felt kinda bad as they waited for me about 20mins. (sorry guys). At there i meet Hao Wei's friend, Loga and Paul Henry.

When we arrive there, Hao Wei decided to take the picture of Lord Murugan and temple around the area before heading inside the cave.

The staircase that lead to temple above


Our very 1st encounter with the monkey, lol





This monkey is a very impatience monkey, we were trying to feed it peanuts one by one, so that Hao Wei can take a good picture of him, but instead he grab whole pack of peanut and run away.

When we done feeding the monkey, and Hao Wie already taken all the pictures he needed, we move on to the cave and Temple Cave.

They are admiring the limestone.


The view of the entire area from high above


We making our way to the temple


Here are some shots i took using Hao Wei's 350d and 70-200 f4L lens(i think)





Wife of the monkey leader, behind is her armies of death!



Best candid shot





The rest of stories can be found here

And before i continue my PES2008, a very happy New Year to all my friend, and 3 more weeks to CNY, wohoo.

0 comments: