Tagged by Yen

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. My name is Jiunn Dar, but people always miss spell is as juinn or juin or something else. In short, you can call me JD.

2. I love Chinese New Year, not because of the ang pow or the food, but rather because I was born on the 3rd of CNY. So, yes, today is my bday in Lunar Calender.

3. I was born in Assuntha Hospital.

4. Cooking is good, because you can make your favourite dish when you're outside and on your own.

5. RTS (real time strategy) game is good, especially it has World War II as its theme, and it involve paradrops and tanks! (currently the best RTS I've ever play is Company of Heroes)

6. Aside of liking WW 2 stuff, I have special interest in firearms too. Maybe I'll join the army and get a firearms licence, and then get an Airsoft guns, and then, start shooting!! Or I might just move to country that legalize Airsoft like Hong Kong, hahaha

7. I have this tendency of using alot time to write something, one fine example is blogging, I "like" to use 2 - 3 hours to write 1 post.

8. ITs 11pm now, and it's raining outside

9. Computing is about programming, but I dont like Java, and have greater interest in hardware.

10. By hardware, I mean those over-clocking or over voltage.

11. Since I get my hand on DSLR camera, I felt in love with photography.

12. Probably I'll try to get 1 camera, and with big big 300mm or 400mm lens, and it's main function is birds photo or sport. (those who thinks of spying with big lens are either pedobear or gold fish unker)

13. Nowadays my time sitting infront of computer is more than anything else, I really miss my scouting time.

14. "Once a scout, always a scout" hehe

15. This is the 2nd last post. (I've run out of ideas)

16. This is the last post.


                So, I tag:
Eefang, because she's at Melbourne now
Yaw Theng, because it's time he update his blog
Melissa, because I haven't see her in ages
Alex Tai, because he has not update his blog for a very long time
Ah Pua, because he update his blog everyday
and lastly, Yen Yen :P

1 comments:

諭芳 said...

Aiyo... I now thinking of writing "I miss melbourne" for all my 16 things.. haha